After running some Apple software updates recently some users (myself included) are unable launch iPhoto after the update and are presented with an error “iPhoto cannot be opened because of a problem”. The alert window asks if you wish to send the error report to apple, which I suggest you do.
- iphoto cannot be opened because of a problem
- Library not loaded: /Library/Frameworks/iLifePageLayout framework/Versions/A/iLifePageLayout
- /library/frameworks/ilifepagelayout framework/versions/a/ilifepagelayout
- iphoto cannot be opened because of a problem lion
- iphoto update problem
- install ipohoto library not loaded