Did your entire computer or Sage 50 Accounts crash on you? Perhaps one of the annoying Windows updates restarted your computer whilst Sage Accounts was open? Now you try and launch Sage Accounts, enter your username and password (or the default username of manager) and it gives you an error stating:
Username is in use – the program cannot connect you at this time
Your only option is to click OK which isn’t very helpful. Even after a full system reboot the same thing happens. Note that I use Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2011 (v17) but I’ve had the same thing happen before in Sage 2010, 2007 etc and the principal behind the fix hasn’t changed so give it a try.
After half an hour on the phone to Sage support, there is a very simple solution:
- sage username is in use
- ?Software retrieve email from facebook?
- cannot access sage from windows 10 home
- cannot sign into sage accounts
- sage 50 password too long
- whilst attempting to import a list of bank transactions an error occurred sage to natwest