Ever since I bought my MacBook Air nearly a year ago I’ve been plagued with a constant annoying problem, if I let the battery run completely flat, when I connect to a power source I get a warning saying my computers date is set earlier that March 24th 2001.
- macbook pro clock wrong
- macbook air 2008 installs OS X then loses it
- Macbook change battery date wrong
- macbook pro cannot hold date and time
- macbook resets clock when unplugged
- What to do if time and date battery in Power Mac does not keep date and time