After running some Apple software updates recently some users (myself included) are unable launch iPhoto after the update and are presented with an error “iPhoto cannot be opened because of a problem”. The alert window asks if you wish to send the error report to apple, which I suggest you do.
Continue reading “iPhoto [9.2.1] cannot be opened because of a problem [FIX = update to iPhoto 9.2.2]”
- iphoto cannot be opened because of a problem
- Library not loaded: /Library/Frameworks/iLifePageLayout framework/Versions/A/iLifePageLayout
- /library/frameworks/ilifepagelayout framework/versions/a/ilifepagelayout
- iphoto cannot be opened because of a problem lion
- iphoto update problem
Finally, one of the greatest features missing from Aplpe iOS devices ( iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) has now been made available as of iOS4.3…Home Share.
Home Share has been around in some guise for a fear or two now, allowing computers on the same network to see, browse and play music and videos from other iTunes Libraries on the network. What was lacking, however, was the ability for an Apple iOS device to see and stream this content whilst on the same network, it was restricted to OS X and Windows operating systems running the latest iTunes.
Continue reading “iTunes Home Share not showing up? Check the advanced settings [FIX]”
- itunes home sharing not showing up
- home sharing itunes not showing up
- itunes home sharing not working
- home sharing not showing up
- itunes shared library not showing
- home sharing itunes not working